Temari Rabbit 2-Tier Bento #20

I was in a bit of a hurry this morning, so this picture isn't all I might hope. Oh, well!

Grapes, pineapple chunks, mini spinach knishes, halved cherry tomatoes, and fresh cheddar cheese curds.

Although it is impossible to get fresh cheese curds like this unless you are very near a cheese factory, it is worth the effort to go get them. Trust me. Find you some cheese curds. They are a tooth-squeaking experience worth every bite. My co-workers agree.

You'll also see a bit of my silicone baran peeking up between the curds and tomatoes. I have very few reasons to use them most of the time, because my lunch boxes do the trick, in general, but this time it made sense to me. But you totally do not need silicone baran; I could probably just as easily have used one of my many shapes of muffin cup. It just wouldn't have had yellow and green stripes, and then where would we be?

Comments

Popular Posts