Happy Jackson Snack Boxes #9

I hope you guys had a great Memorial Day!

I found some really, really cheap chicken legs, so you'll see something to do with chicken legs for a few days, plus I froze some of what I cooked, so...there are chicken legs in my future. (And because of the bones, also, chicken stock!) Anyway, this is mashed potato, a broiled chicken leg seasoned very simply with a pre-made spice blend, some bicolor tomatoes, a little silicone cup of improvisational carrot salad (shredded carrot, diced celery, mayo, salt, pepper), and mixed fruit (raspberries, blueberries, kiwi, and mango).

Because these mashed potatoes were made with cheese and sour cream, I didn't really mind them at room temperature, so this box was fine. The foil was meant to make the chicken easier to eat (the idea came from a book I have around at home), but it actually made it harder. Chicken legs aren't super easy to eat in general, but if you have napkins nearby I think that's better than the foil.

Comments

Popular Posts