Laptop Lunches #91

Sorry about the crooked picture--I had a flashlight in my mouth because I have kind of bad lighting in the kitchen and I broke my floor lamp yesterday. It made it kind of hard to get a good picture.

Ham, olive, and cheddar mini-kebabs; water crackers; grape tomatoes, bell pepper strips, and carrot sticks with yogurt ranch for dipping; and a mixture of fresh pineapple chunks and blackberries.

I think buying orange grape tomatoes is a mistake. I mean, I see them in the store and I think, something new and different! but at home I think, something that matches carrot sticks too well and leaves me with nothing red.

Just a thought. Yellow would be all right, on non-pineapple days.

In other news, I found a recipe for ham lasagna I am dying to try. I did freeze a lot of the ham but I also have qutie a bit left in the fridge, and I keep looking for new ways of preparing it. So we'll see. Last night's ham and rice casserole, from the Fannie Farmer Cookbook, left something to be desired--more of a side dish than a main.

This post is shared on:

Bento Lunch

Comments

Popular Posts