ECO Lunch Box Three-in-One #7

Fruit salad (strawberries, blackberries, and nectarine chunks), sour cream, mixed heirloom tomatoes, avocado chunks, and some sort of Mexican-fusion chicken pizza thing on a corn masa crust.

This was essentially a deconstructed tamale. It was good because I do like tamales, but the only thing really pizza-like about it was its shape.

By the way: the reason you're seeing so much reliance on prepared foods here lately is that I'm moving in a few weeks! I'm excitted to be getting a real kitchen again rather than the terrible little mini version against one wall of my current disastrous apartment. (So many stories I could tell...and every lunch you've ever seen was prepared in a kitchen that has the equivalent counter space of the cutting board you see every day.) Anyway, I've had little energy for proper cooking, as I've been busy going through all my worldly possessions and getting rid of a fair chunk of them. Next time I go to the store, I'll get easier food to prep from scratch so I live less out of the freezer, but at least I've got one tier here entirely out of fresh food, and I think as frozen food goes, this isn't terrible.

Comments

Popular Posts