ECO Lunchbox Three-in-One #47

Scallion pancake and ham wrap (held in place with little veggie picks), blood orange slices, chocolate covered blueberries, and a thrown together salad of arugula, tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion with a homemade vinaigrette.

This represents one of those Friday mornings when I was really too tired to think, and if I didn't have a stocked fridge and lots of experience packing lunch, there is no way I could have done this. Habits can be practiced on autopilot, though. So if you're aiming to pack your lunch every day but think you couldn't, take courage. It gets easier. This is actually, now that I am blogging it, something I see as pretty good in spite of it all. It hits nutritional high points, has good colors, etc. We do what we can and it sometimes even works.

Comments

Popular Posts