Traveler's Lunch #4

I had no idea where to begin with my packed lunch backlog, so I'm starting with the present and I'll throw in old things now and then. This is leftover spaghetti and Gardein meatless meatballs in a garlic tomato sauce with Parmesan cheese I had around and some steamed broccoli tossed in a bit of Earth Balance vegan butter, salt, and off-brand Mrs. Dash.

This is not the good Parmesan. That stuff will mold after a few months. No, this is the stuff in a plastic canister with a green lid that seems to have no end. So here it is. At some point I'll get or make some vegan Parmesan, or try the suggested alternative of nutritional yeast.

The spaghetti noodles are the kind made with vegetables so you get more vitamins and whatnot.

So far as vegan transitioning goes, this is pretty basic level stuff. Nothing scary. Meatless meatballs are available lots of places and are used pretty much the same as traditional frozen meatballs are. I never was much for tossing my veggies in butter, but this really did amazing things to the broccoli.

Comments

Popular Posts