Monbento Original #59 (Double Tier)

 


Here we have apple slices, carrots sticks, and celery sticks with a seedy peanut butter for dipping, a few squares of dark chocolate, some brown rice tahini salad with zucchini and carrots, non-dairy cheese squares, and some sun-dried tomato Wheat Thins.

If you want your produce dippers in peanut butter to be slightly less monotonous, you can add seeds for extra nutrients and crunchiness; this one has pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, and hemp seeds mixed in.

The rice salad we already know I love; there is no need to tell you that again. But I will! I love it!

Cheese and crackers are so simple and so good. I don't often have them these days because, let's face it, the price of things is frightful, so luxuries like non-dairy cheese sometimes feel extra-extravagant. But sometimes we need a little extravagance. 

Though it was cold eating in my car, this was otherwise highly satisfying.

Comments

  1. Seeing how everything is so neatly arranged is extremely satisfying to my brain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts