Monbento Original #66 (Double Tier)

 


I ran out of Spanish rice before I ran out of refried beans, so the beans were a basis for lunch. I made two little bean-and-cheese burritos (I used Daiya cheese and added some onions inside, too) and had them with a dried, chocolate-dipped dried pineapple chunk; a quick guacamole-style avocado salad; a clementine (segmented); and Tofutti sour cream.

This was a surprisingly good meal! I forget sometimes how great a basic burrito can be. And I love how this time of year I can mix up some produce and churn out a delicious salad with a snap of the fingers. This was just avocado, red onion, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, and salt, but it was really delicious.

Comments

  1. Yummmm this looks so satisfying! Fruit is the perfect side to this meal. You're reminding me of all kinds of delicious meals I can make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts