Laptop Lunches #133

I didn't realize when I was doing this just how similar ham and cream cheese pinwheels are to the smoked salmon pinwheels I made a few weeks ago, but oh, well. I have them here with a simple lettuce and tomato salad (yogurt ranch dressing in cup), a sunflower butter cup, grapes, and a mandarin orange.

This is about the right size salad for me. I'm not really a huge salad person when the salad in question is green and leafy. But it's really hard to get much of a green leafy salad in these containers--this consisted of four leaves of baby romaine and half a roma tomato, plus a sprinkling of garlic croutons. Suffice it to say that since this took the place of what is usually a bit denser, I was starving in just a few hours.

The Sun Cups (sunflower butter and chocolate) came in December's Goodies box. The December box came super late and didn't have everything in it (I'm still waiting on one item). So for those keeping score, Goodies is rapidly declining in my esteem. Still, if they get the kinks worked out it could be a fun thing. Maybe. I liked it just fine--it was a pretty mild flavor compared to a peanut butter cup. I don't know how else to describe it.

Back to the daily grind.

Comments

Popular Posts