Sequestration Meal #682

 


I decided, as I was using things up, to use up the partial bag of veggie gyoza I had in my freezer by making this recipe at Keen Cuisinier for veggie gyoza soup. I then proceeded to dollop rather generous splotches of chili garlic sauce on my soup, but it was tasty, so even if it looks a bit odd, I don't care. (Much.)

I had two bowls of this soup, and it was delicious. I would normally want more protein, but it had been a protein-heavy day, and as I often do with lower-protein breakfasts, I can always finish off with a soy latte if I think I need more. One thing I really liked about the recipe was the everything bagel seasoning garnish--that has a lot of great flavors to complement the soup, so that was ingenious.

Plus, this time, thanks to the instructions, I didn't boil the dumplings until they exploded! A win-win!

Comments

Popular Posts