Skater Lunch Box #70

Peanut noodles with veggies and tofu and strawberry halves.

After the lunch you saw yesterday, I had some leftover dipping sauce, and a lot of appropriate veggies and marinated tofu. When life gives you these things, make peanut noodles.

I know today is the last day of #VeganMoFo and I'm supposed to be making something inspired by other bloggers, but I'll need a bit more time for that. I want to put out a round-up soon of what I am most interested in trying from what you've put out this month, but it may be a while--there has been so much great content and I've loved following along with everyone's adventures with vegan food. So stay tuned.

Comments

  1. Yum, those peanut noodles look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yum!! Peanut noodles sound so good right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a delicious month of following everyone.
    Peanut noodles are always a win for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts