Insulated Jar & Sides #49

Nectarine chunks, mushroom risotto, and broccoli.

The mushroom risotto is basically the "hands-free" recipe from America's Test Kitchen's Vegan for Everybody (2017). For "hands-free" I still had to tend to it and stir it for an awfully long time, but at least not for quite so long as the last risotto recipe I tried. But having to stir the onions for 15 minutes or so doesn't seem like the most scaled-down of recipes, and in the end I didn't like this as much as the pumpkin risotto or the butternut squash risotto.

Gluten free again, for those keeping score.

Comments

  1. Oooh this looks so good! Definitely a perfect meal and I like the idea of "hands free" risotto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am committed to finding easier ways to do things when I can, elaborate recipes notwithstanding!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts