Sequestration Meal #668

 I had some canned artichokes and could have made hummus, but suddenly I wanted pizza.

So I made one.



It used both the artichokes and part of a jar of pasta sauce I had in the fridge. I made some tofu-cashew ricotta to layer over the sauce, and spreading it out, it got a bit pink, but I figured it would taste good. On top of that, I had some non-dairy cheese (mozzarella and parmesan), onions, red bell pepper, spinach, mushrooms, and said artichokes.

To serve this, I had a salad using up the end of some salad dressing I'd made (the lemon Dijon dressing, this time actually with the Dijon), and I added dollops of more tofu ricotta to my slices.

Don't tell me vegan life isn't amazing!

Well, at least the food is. Hope you're all doing well out there.

Comments

  1. You made my idea of a perfect pizza. Thanks for the inspiration to make some version of this in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts