Laptop Lunches #322

More of the shredded lettuce salad you saw yesterday, steamed carrots, the vinaigrette, mashed potatoes, and Gardein sliced Italian saus'age sauteed with peppers and onions.

When Gardein's Italian saus'age appeared in the freezer section of my ShopRite, I was super excited. It did not disappoint. I've come to expect great things from Gardein; it sometimes fails but this was decidedly not a fail. This is a spicy sausage, so if you don't incline toward spicy things it won't be your favorite, and I can't always handle spicy things, but it's nice to have in my arsenal when I can.

Comments

  1. Oooh what a great meal! I'm always so curious to try vegan sausage to see how it is. I've been especially curious about Beyond but Gardein never disappoints, as you said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beyond never disappoints me either, for what that's worth!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts