Temari Rabbit Bento Bowl #34

Orange slices and something that started as soup and ended up more of a liquid-y rice bowl.

I am pretty sure I shouldn't be trying so hard to work through my illnesses, but I always want to believe I am healthier than I am. It's nice to be optimistic. I haven't gotten to the store very often and I've been subsisting on a lot of frozen dinners and bean burritos, but I did manage to borrow some carrots from my neighbor to make something that wasn't all freezer food. This is essentially just chicken soup (made from Beyond Chicken strips) with rice instead of noodles. It was soothing.

Comments

  1. Oooh yes, chick'n and rice soup sounds soooo good! It's hard to make me crave soup in the summer but you've done it ;) It looks great and I'm sure it was so satisfying. It is definitely nice to be optimistic but I hope that you are taking the time to rest and take care of your body. Sending you lots of love and healing vibes <3 Please feel free to reach out if you need to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I also usually don't want soup in the summer either but I've been eating a lot of it. I think I'm mending, though slowly.

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a good healing soup, and those orange slices are so pretty in their container! I too like to try and believe I have more reserves than I really do, and sometimes sheer force or will works and other times it bites me in the butt. Look after yourself. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had chicken and rice soup in a while; yours looks perfect! Glad you got to enjoy this soothing meal! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts