Sequestration Meal #286

 

I had things around that I wanted to use up, so I roughly based this meal on the Sweet Potato Chickpea Coconut Curry recipe from Gimme Some Oven. I used some grape tomatoes that were getting wrinkly rather than canned and threw in some tomato paste to increase the tomato factor. I think otherwise I made it largely as written.

I had it with some rice noodles rather than rice because I am low on rice again and also I've been eating a lot of rice lately, so rice noodles were a good change.

So far as the toppings the recipe suggested, I added dried cilantro, which was very much not what was intended, but hey.

I should have followed my instincts and salted while cooking rather than at the end as the recipe directed, but otherwise this was a pretty good meal.

Comments

Popular Posts