ECO Lunchbox Three-in-One #80

A grain and vegetable salad leftover from a work event, something I intended as a dip for my apples that really turned out to be more of a pudding, chocolate chips, and slices of Granny Smith apple.

I don't know if it's because I haven't had a Granny Smith apple in a really long time, or if this one was especially tart, but this apple was sour. I was fine eating it on its own but it definitely did not want my chocolate peanut butter dip. So I ended up dumping my chocolate chips into the dip, stirring it up, and eating it like a very rich pudding. Sometimes you do what you have to.

The salad was disappointing. I wasn't at the meeting where it was served but my co-workers gave what they had leftover to me because it was vegan. I appreciate that, but I really didn't care for it. Oh, well.

Comments

  1. I love the look of this box! Your presentation is seriously always on point. The salad looks really good, it's too bad that the flavor wasn't there! OMG the dip turned pudding with chocolate chips sounds really delicious, I kind of want that in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pudding sounds like a delicious way to still enjoy the dip when the apples didn't work with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts