Thermos 3-Tier Bento #35

Canned baked beans doctored with some green pepper and onions, pasta salad made from leftover Annie's vegan shells in a creamy sauce with peas and scallions, and a salad of butter lettuce, red lettuce, red pepper, avocado, and red onion with a makeshift salad dressing made from adding stuff to the end of a jar of reduced fat Vegenaise.

I had a rough week. Between invasive medical testing, a huge surprise shakeup in the leadership at work, a discouraging visit to my neurologist, I wasn't up for actual cooking and I fear many of the groceries I purchased are going to go bad before I can eat them. But I got one lunch in, and it served me well.

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry that you had a rough week. Doctors and testing and feeling like crap on top of it is a lot to deal with. Can you freeze any of the produce before it goes bad? The lunch does look really good, I'll have to try the Annie's shells because they actually look really creamy and delicious.

    I hope that you will start to feel better soon and that your appointments will go better in the future. You are so strong and deal with everything very gracefully. I hope that you see much brighter and healthier days ahead <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry your week has been so rough. I hope that next week is better. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your rough week. I'm glad you at least got a good lunch in, and I'm hoping for better days for you soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone. It's mostly things I can't freeze that go bad, like cucumbers and lettuce, but that's the nature of life with chronic illness sometimes. I do my best and I'll keep on doing my best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts