ECO Lunchbox Three-in-One #81

Raspberries, some simple apricot-coconut energy balls (from One Green Planet), a wagon wheel pasta salad, and black bean salad with avocado and corn.

I had to go back to cold food for a bit. But raspberries were on sale, and I had a coupon! These were only $1.50 for the carton. So, so good.

These apricot energy balls are so simple--just dried apricots and coconut--and they're really nice. The dried apricots were on sale, too, because of Passover.

I think this salad was largely a success. I forgot to buy tomatoes, which would have helped matters, but maybe tomatoes are too acidic to eat when I'm struggling with inflammation in my mouth anyway.

Comments

  1. I get a lot of mouth ulcers, and I continue to eat tomatoes through it just out of habit, but they are definitely not kind to an inflamed, raw mouth.

    I was about to say that raspberries are on sale here at the moment too! But ours are AU$4 for a little 125g punnet. If I ever saw raspberries for $1.50, I'd loose my mind in excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really great and like a perfectly satisfying meal working around the mouth inflammation. The apricot balls are such a beautiful color, especially next to the red raspberries! That is a great price! Summer produce season is almost here and I can't wait! The salad looks really delicious and refreshing. I would agree that leaving out the tomatoes was probably for the best. Tomato is a huge acid reflux trigger for me so I would think that it would probably be unkind to your mouth during a flare.

    I hope you are feeling better! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like another great lunch, and the apricot-coconut energy balls sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts