What I Ate in a Day #23

I'm glad to have carried you with me on the day you're about to see! It really helps, sometimes, to keep me on track.


This, believe it or not, is not a smoothie bowl. It's a blueberry silken tofu pudding with some spinach blended into it, and the mix is a bit dingy because this is leftover from the day before. (Still tastes great. Just dingy.) You'll see the fresh version in a future breakfast compilation. I topped my pudding with some mango, hemp seeds, chia seeds, pumpkin seed butter, and granola. This was a really good breakfast!


For lunch, I had some leftover asparagus penne that I gave the pasta salad treatment with some vegan mayo thinned with some light Italian salad dressing. I made a veggie bologna sandwich to go alongside it. The sandwich also has lettuce, tomato, and Daiya American cheese. This was good, though I don't know that I was too keen on the way the pasta salad turned out. Oh, well! It was good enough.


For dinner, I was decidedly not in the mood for much, but I managed to get excited about the prospect of miso gochujang ramen. This was not my favorite thing, probably because I absolutely adore spicy peanut butter ramen and this just made me want that peanut butter flavor. But I finished it off! And it was a cheap meal from stuff I had on hand, so that's also good.

Comments

Popular Posts