Lunchopolis #64

Hey! Long time no see! I hope I wasn't gone so long you forgot me!

Some of the meals you will see this week are from a bit of a backlog (I'm not working today or tomorrow). On this day, I had a simple salad: lettuce, tomato, red onion, avocado, croutons, and Bac'n bits; an attempt at squash and stuffing casserole (close, but not quite right yet), some creamy herb dressing I made, and a vegan Snickerdoodle someone made me for Christmas.

I'm not usually much for Snickerdoodles but these were really good! They were made with coconut oil and applesauce.

Comments

  1. Snickerdoodles can be so good! I am a sucker for cinnamon so it always sounds like a delicious options. The salad sounds great and your avocado looks perfect! I can't wait for the squash casserole recipe, it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have quite the right kind of stuffing for it--I should have used cornbread stuffing--but this really was pretty promising! It veganizes well.

      Delete
  2. The Stuffing Casserole sounds neat!!! Great meal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts