Pack-a-Snack #105

It's been a long time since I showed you a snack, and most of my snacks are pretty uninspired lately, but the lunch I might have shown you on this day looked so awful in photographs I decided to show you this instead. I packed this as my recovery snack for yet another blood test: S'mores Oreos and a juice box.

S'mores Oreos are fun--only kind of like s'mores, really, because I don't think marshmallow flavor translates that well to cream filling--and I really liked the graham cracker-ish cookies.

Comments

  1. You guys get so many fun flavours of Oreos over there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are really A LOT. It's an entire genre of cookie. But most of them are limited edition/seasonal flavors. The s'mores ones are only available in the summer.

      Delete
    2. We only have the regular ones here. They do have chocolate filled ones and strawberry filled ones, but they are not vegan. Boo. I did try the cinnamon bun ones once, I got them from a US import place.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts