Lunchopolis #95

 


More of my meal-prepped lunches, this time in sandwich form: A rainbow sandwich, apple slices, a few vegan chocolate peanut candies, a little cup of flaky salt (for the sandwich, if needed), jalapeno kettle chips, and some tea biscuits.

The rainbow sandwich is so fun! It had beet hummus, spinach, cucumber, red bell pepper, and roasted carrot spread. For it to be a full rainbow I should have put in a few more colors, but it's a loose interpretation. It was tasty, and went really well with the chips.

Not pictured, I did have some hot herbal chai tea with this, so the tea biscuits were perfect. I'm still eating in my car, and we're in keeping-warm season--hot tea helps, and I've returned to using a blanket and dressing super warmly. I still have never had COVID, but it gets more disheartening all the time to protect myself in a world that lost interest. Still, I really enjoy my lunches in my car--the privacy is so helpful.

Comments

  1. It definitely is disheartening. So few people still seem to care and be actively engaging in community care, almost no one I know wears masks, even if they are immunocompromised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here, the CDC is recommending them again, but nobody seems to be paying that much attention.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts