ECO Lunchbox Three-in-One #59

I liked the salad I had yesterday so much I had it again: romaine lettuce, red bell peppers, mushrooms, Italian dressing, and Bac'n pieces; some garlic toast; and artichoke and tomato pasta.

I made this pasta with veggie noodles for extra vitamin goodness. I don't know what I make of the recipe, such that it was without clear quantities given, but it was easy and got me through a night I wasn't much into cooking. (I'd say the main difference between omnivore me and vegan me, food-wise, aside from the obvious, is that I don't really get to just pick up take out anymore. There are exceptions, but mostly I am always cooking. This isn't a truly drastic change since I lived somewhere before this apartment that made take out so inconvenient I just cooked all my own food there, too, but it does mean that sometimes I get home and have to cook when I don't want to cook if I've not planned ahead adequately.)

Comments

Popular Posts