ECO Lunchbox Three-in-One #70

Toast triangles, avocado and tomato chunks, and Tofu Scramble Tater Tot Casserole from Veggies Save the Day.

I didn't have any extra Daiya cheddar to top the casserole with this time, so I made it without the topping. It was fine, but I missed the cheese. However, I put ketchup on some of the other leftovers and it was amazing, so that was a win--it tasted good, ketchup is much cheaper than Daiya, and it has fewer calories so I have room to eat more tater tots and tofu! I felt almost embarrassingly 1950s American doing it, but hey. The 1950s had some stuff going for them.

Comments

  1. The tofu scramble tater tot casserole sounds awesome; I'll have to try that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great to discover yours and get some new lunch ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this looks amazing! Perfect combination and that casserole sounds so delicious. I'm definitely going to have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts