ToGoWare 2-Tier Tiffin #20

More salad (lettuce, orange pepper, red onion, tomato), homemade ranch dressing, bac'n bits, and a veggie ham biscuit.

I gave you a recipe for biscuits a while ago, but then I finally found a vegan biscuit in a can so of course I had to try that. They were good! And the classic ham biscuit--butter (in this case I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Vegan) and ham (Yves veggie ham)--is delightful if you give it about 15 seconds in the microwave before you eat it.

By then I was on the mend a little and had the energy to bake biscuits, even if not from scratch.

Comments

  1. Glad you are on the mend! That gorgeous salad will definitely help and omg that biscuit! What brand is that?! Biscuits are one of my favorite things ever and I've missed them so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This was a Grands Southern Homestyle Original biscuit. None of the other Grands biscuits are vegan but I was determined to find some that were and reading all those labels helped. I wouldn't say they're good for you--except maybe good for the soul, in some way. https://www.pillsbury.com/products/biscuits/grands-refrigerated-biscuits/homestyle-orginal

      Delete
  2. What a great salad! Love the sweet pepper rings! And GREENS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts