Laptop Lunches #183

Last night, I made green chile enchiladas.
 

They were really lovely, but I'm still working on the recipe. They need more onions. Look for that recipe later.

Here is the lunch version of that meal, leftover:

Green chile enchiladas, Mexican rice, a bunch of red seedless grapes, and carrot sticks.

Enchiladas are good at any temperature, in my opinion, but I know not everyone feels that way. In any case, a quick blast in the microwave to take off any chill is all it takes, and they taste pretty much the same as the night before. I love enchiladas. Macaroni and cheese isn't comfort food to me--these are! Tell me again why I moved to a place where people think Taco Bell sells Mexican food!?

Eh. My enchiladas are probably more Okie Mex, anyway. But if you think Taco Bell is Mexican food, you're totally missing out.

Comments

Popular Posts