ECO Lunch Box Three-in-One #74

Simple salad of butter lettuce, tomato, red onion, avocado, some onion croutons, my creamy dill dressing, and the end of the leftover pasta salad you saw in my last post. The pasta salad had peas in it, which helped boost the protein. It's funny how I've really made my peace with peas since going vegan--I used to absolutely hate them. But now they're a nice burst of green color and the flavor is growing on me. I'm wondering if I hated peas growing up because I more or less only ever had them canned--that's certainly a possibility, because I still hate canned peas.

Comments

  1. This meal looks amazing! The "simple" salad looks really delicious and your dill dressing sounds so awesome. I'm going to have to give it a try for sure. I think it must be the canned thing because canned vegetables are disgusting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts