ECO Lunch Box Three-in-One #104

 


I packed the dressing separately (and did not photograph it for whatever reason), but here's the rest of my delightful spring lunch: lemon herb asparagus potato salad (recipe from Monkey & Me Kitchen Adventures), some mango chunks, some halved grape tomatoes, and some pinwheels I'll say more about below.

I guess you have to take my word for it on the lemon herb part of this salad, because you can't see it, but what it involved was a lovely blend of cashews, almond butter, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, and spices. I didn't dress the salad before packing it because the recipe advised keeping the dressing and veggies separate. It's a great, creamy, lemony dressing, though, and I really liked this salad.

Lately I've only been buying roma tomatoes because they're the cheapest option, but they were out, so I picked up some grape tomatoes. They have the benefit of being great snacking tomatoes, and I loved them with some flaky salt (also not pictured--I guess I was too bleary-eyed in the morning to think through what I was photographing).

The pinwheels were some Mission protein tortillas, sriracha white bean hummus (recipe from Kim's Cravings), chopped red pepper and red onion, spinach, and cucumbers. It was spicy, but in a good way.

All in all, a successful packing job, if not a photography job!

Comments

Popular Posts