Sequestration Meal #589

 

 
Is this a sandwich? Yes. But worth sharing, because what a sandwich it was!

I had some silken tofu that needed using, so I tried it with the eggless salad recipe from the Simple Veganista. This was very eggy, maybe even more so than my usual eggless salad. I have really been enjoying my silken tofu experiments! I put that salad on some Wegmans garlic Tuscan bread with tomato, cucumber, lettuce, and avocado. And I had some kettle cooked potato chips, too, because we needed that (we being the sandwich and me).

This was extraordinarily messy to eat; I made the mistake of having too many slippery fillings next to each other. But it was delicious. And when you're home alone, it doesn't matter if every bite you take results in chunks of your sandwich falling on your chips.

Comments

  1. Omg I miss sandwiches! I need to find some good gluten free bread or maybe even try making some because your sandwich is making me want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had some good gluten free bread but as I don't need it myself I don't remember the brand. But you could also have eggless salad as part of a lettuce salad, or as a dip for cucumber slices. So many ways to enjoy the world!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts