Dinner Bowl #10


 So...long time no see, huh? I've been going through some stuff and eating a lot of cereal, sandwiches, and ramen. But here I am, sort of!

Here we have a veggie rice pilaf (recipe from One Lovely Life), some doctored-up canned baked beans, broccoli puffs from my freezer, and the end of some homemade green goddess dressing.

I am in the mode where I theoretically can cook, but I still don't have it in me to plan, shop, etc., which begets stuff like this. But it was fine. Nothing too dramatic. I added peas to the rice for a bit more color and some more veggies, and onions and peppers to the beans for the same reason. It got me through a meal. I'm making it through. And sometimes, we can't ask for a whole lot else.

Comments

  1. thanks for checking in as i wondered where you had been. and the dinner looks pretty good to me. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're going through some stuff right now and I hope that everything is ok. Your meal looks great and sometimes all we can do is just get through the day until things get better. You're doing great and I hope that things get better soon 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am hopeful that it will turn out all right, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts