ToGoWare 2-Tier Tiffin #10

I improvised here, based on the fact that my neighbor gave me a big package of spinach and some homemade oatmeal bread sticks, so this is a salad of spinach, oranges, sliced almonds, and dried cranberries with a homemade poppy seed citrus dressing (recipe below), said bread sticks, and a few vegan chocolate peanut butter cups.

This dressing was so much better than the one I tried before. I took inspiration from this recipe, but scaled it down for my single person life. This is a sweet dressing that goes well with spinach and fruity salads.

Poppy Seed Citrus Dressing
Serves: 1

2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons orange juice, or any citrus juice
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
1 teaspoon vegan honey (I use this stuff) or agave nectar
1 teaspoon poppy seeds

Put all ingredients into a small jar. Shake until mixed well.

Comments

Popular Posts