Thermos 3-Tier Bento #40

Some carrots and snow peas based on this recipe from Taste of Home, Gardein beefless tips teryaki with sesame seeds, and a scallion pancake with homemade dipping sauce.

This was all really good but I could have used a bit of rice and maybe have eaten half a scallion pancake instead of a whole one. Next time!

The carrots and snow peas weren't really Asian in flavor profile but they were good and added a really nice pop of color so I have no complaints about how they went with the rest of this.

Comments

  1. Ooooh this looks so good! Scallion pancakes are one of my favorite things, they are so simple but so delicious. I still haven't tried the beefless tips but I feel like I really need to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really never much of a fan of actual beef--the flavor was fine, and I liked hamburgers, but in a stew or something I tended to eat around the meat. Something about the texture put me off. But I love Gardein's beefless tips. Go figure.

      Delete
  2. I love scallion pancakes! They are so satisfying and savoury.
    We have some of the Gardein range here. I am not a fan of their chicken stuff at all, but I like their beefy things. But I have never seen the beef tips here! Come on Gardein, help an Australian girl out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts