What Not to Do #1

If you're looking to make an appealing meal, don't do this. But on this day, I ate at home because I'd been exiled from my on-campus study space (long, long story; this is also why this blog took an early hiatus before my trip away--look for more posts on that later). I was not in an artistic mood.


This is a chocolate peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole wheat bread with a glass of 2% milk. What it is not, is attractive. I will say, however, that the Peanut Butter & Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams is truly heavenly. I love Peanut Butter & Co.

And here's another thing not to do:


Beef flavored Top Ramen with eggs. A slightly depressed grad student staple, really. (So hot you can see the steam!) However, as this is not simply by package directions, I will give you the sad recipe:

1 package ramen noodles, any flavor
1 pat of margarine
1 egg

Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, beat egg lightly. Stir pat of margarine into hot noodles until it melts. Sprinkle a bit of the seasoning packet on top; stir. Pour in egg. Cook, stirring, and sprinkling seasoning, until egg is cooked and all seasoning is added. If you are a fancy person, you could sprinkle a minced scallion on top or something, but when you're in the mood to do that, you're not eating ramen.

I have hope for better things tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts