Temari Rabbit 2-Tier Bento #1

I'm amazed at how a new lunchbox inspires new possibilities. Or maybe that's just my excuse of the day. Anyway, I bought this one recently and had to try it out as soon as possible. (Yes, I bought it; I am not the sort that companies randomly send lunch boxes to in the mail. But one can dream!) I know the title doesn't make a whole lot of sense without seeing the actual box, but the lid is covered with rabbits and temari (Japanese decorative balls).

Yellow tomatoes stuffed with turkey salad and nestled in with red grape tomatoes; brioche toast; baby carrots and half moons of Persian cucumber; garlic plantain chips; halves of red grapes (halved so they fit into the box better); a tiny cup of yogurt-ranch dressing, and dried mango-oat pieces.

This box fit the brioche toast perfectly, which was the main reason I chose it. But I also love all the little nooks and crannies you can make with the removable dividers!

Comments

Popular Posts