Laptop Lunches #298

Another attempt at tater tot casserole, blueberries, a simple salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, bell pepper), a bit of Daiya blue cheese dressing, and baby carrots.

I don't know why I keep trying to make this infamous meal of the Upper Midwest. It isn't even something I think I ever ate before I was vegan. But something about it sounds so warm and cozy. So I keep trying to work a miracle with TVP. This was better than the last one I made, so maybe I'll get there! In any event, it's one of my cheaper experiments.

Comments

  1. Tater tot casserole sounds so good but it's also something I've never thought to recreate. It does look delicious though! I'm sure pairing it with fruits and veggies helped cut some of the heaviness of the casserole (I just assume it's heavy but it may not be?). Anyway, yummy meal and cute bento! I have a Laptop Lunch Bento too but I found it was a bit too big for my liking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit stodgy, but not as much as the original probably is. A lot of the time the Laptop Lunches box is too big for what I pack, but it's often just right. It is one of my more annoying ones to carry, though.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts