Sequestration Meal #319

 

I'm not sure I even remember when I first ran across this recipe for veggie chickpea flour fritters (via Create Mindfully), but going through my Pinterest pages it looked like what should come next. I had the end of some frozen corn to use, plus some green pepper and onions, plus chickpea flour anything is delicious (and I still have that in quantity because it was one of the things my pandemic-shopping self would panic about when it intermittently became unavailable). I stirred it all up with the seasonings and shallow fried it in a skillet in canola oil. The fritters, with some creamy herb dressing (I didn't want the spice-on-spice flavor that the chipotle mayo Create Mindfully suggested would  have brought me), were the perfect meal. They're very much like pakoras, which are one of my most favorite things anyway.

Sometimes, I actually get excited about the pantry-clearing project; making something this delicious really spurs me onward!

Comments

Popular Posts