Happy Birthday to ME!

As you may have figured out by now, you often see the posts on a different day than I write them; this helps me not to feel bound to a specific schedule, and lets me show you ultimately more of my lunches than you'd otherwise get to see. But you'll see no lunch today.

Today is my birthday, and I wanted you to get the announcement in real time. I will not be working, and I will not be packing a lunch. I will be somewhere wonderful (I may show pictures later), or at least somewhere I hope is wonderful. It's a terrifying proposition, but it involves cheese, so I'm looking forward to my adventure. See you next week.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday to you! Hope you had a great day.

    I sometimes also post on different days than I write, I think I couldn't work with a schedule as it would feel like a task instead of something that should stay fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts