Friday, April 17, 2015

New Lunch Boxes!

I went out with a friend for lunch today, so no lunch to show you. But the lunchtime grind continues on Monday! In the meantime, I want to share a bit about some of my recent adventures.

I was on the road last weekend and passed a Container Store, so I stopped. If you have a weakness for containers of any kind--including lunch boxes--be warned! The Container Store is really something else. (And they're not paying me to say that. Or giving me lunch boxes. Or anything.) I bought a few new lunch boxes, which you'll be seeing soon.

The first one is the ECOLunchbox Three-in-One.
(Photo from the Container Store catalog.) This one is sort of like a rectangular tiffin with two tiers and a little metal rectangular cup that nests inside. I'm afraid I was drawn in by the shininess or something.
 
The other one is the Skater Lunch Box No. 2.
 
(These are the three colors they come in. I didn't buy three!)

It's basically a one-tier, undivided bento box with a silicone lid that houses a fork. You can microwave the base and the silicone lid, which could come in handy.

I'll be excited to try them and report back on how they work out.

1 comment:

  1. Great new lunchboxes! Looking forward to see how you will use them :-)

    ReplyDelete