Lunchopolis #55

This is a salad I've made before in a few different variations, but this one was as follows: Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, a Boca chick'n patty cut into strips, onion croutons, black olives, and my homemade dill dressing. I had it with some dark chocolate-coated shortbread cookies I found in the kosher section of my supermarket (the kosher section is pretty great for finding cookies and chocolate without dairy).

I like the Gardein chick'n patties better but I haven't been able to find them anywhere lately.

Comments

  1. Yum! Thanks for the Kosher tip. I must find me chocolate dipped shortbread cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dill dressing sounds yummy and so easy! Oh No! Gardein emergency!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the Kosher Markets are so good for dairy free stuff! I used to always get my vegan white chocolate chips from one near me until it shut down. They have a lot of really great options. The salad looks yummy and I am definitely going to have to try out that dressing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts