ToGoWare 2-Tier Tiffin #22

Nothing earth shattering here. Just a simple salad (butter lettuce, multicolored tomatoes, red onion, and black olives) with homemade dill dressing and an eggless salad sandwich.

I promised myself I'd try a tiny bit harder this week even if I didn't feel up to much. I had a hard weekend and I'm still coming to terms with just how tiring things are for me now. I went to a party for an afternoon and was totally down for the count afterward.

This represents my effort to try to feed myself well in spite of the struggle it can be. I have been thinking, though, that maybe, just maybe, I could branch out and try somebody else's eggless salad. The Hot for Food version is great and I've made it a lot, but I'd probably feel more confident about being able to whip it up without a recipe if I tried a few more versions. Do you have a favorite eggless salad?

Comments

  1. I'm sorry that things have been so exhausting and difficult for you. I hope that you'll have better days ahead where you feel more up to things. I think your meal looks great. Sadly I don't have a lot of insight on eggless salad recipes as I tend to stay away from things with mayo but if I come across any I will let you know.

    I hope that you start to feel better and that your energy comes back <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts