Sequestration Meal #293

 

This wasn't as good as I'd hoped, but it got the job done. I was wanting something different but still not feeling like I wanted to really cook, so I made this rice-and-beans bowl. It consists of cilantro-lime rice (super easy: I cooked my rice in a rice cooker, then added lime zest, lime juice, salt, pepper, and dried cilantro), some canned chili beans, and makeshift guacamole (avocado, salt, pepper, lime juice).

It felt like this was missing something, but when I tried putting things in the leftovers I never hit on what, exactly, it was missing. If I'd had canned picante sauce, though, that would probably have done it.

Comments

  1. Rice and beans is a simple but delicious and filling meal when you are not feeling like cooking. Avocado always makes life better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avocado makes everything better! Even if it wasn;t quite what you were hoping, it still sounds like a good solid meal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts