Sequestration Meal #301

 

Lately I need inspiration wherever I can find it. If that's found in artistically arranging toppings on smoothie bowls, so be it. And thus here we have a blueberry-banana smoothie bowl with toppings of more banana and blueberries, plus granola, hemp seeds, chia seeds, and coconut flakes. Smoothie bowls are glorious things. Making them seems to fill some void that a lack of bento-packing left in me, because there is something so satisfying about carefully arranging slices of banana and sprinkling little lines of seeds.

Of course you've already seen a blueberry banana smoothie bowl in a previous breakfast round up, one that was considerably less fancy. Still, in accordance with whatever illogical rules I've set up for myself for my breakfast round ups, I don't want to show you the same thing in multiple compilations. I also felt the need to share this smoothie bowl anyway, so it gets it own stand-alone feature. But you could eat this for lunch at home, too. There are no hard and fast rules about such things, after all.

I've also found solace outdoors. Suddenly, I've been seeing a lot of red winged blackbirds in the marshy areas.


I stood by the pond for a while to get this shot, and it wasn't easy! These birds don't exactly pose for you. It made me wish I had a proper camera with a telephoto lens. Maybe someday.

Comments

  1. I love seeing sweet bird friends when I am outside!
    I find arranging my food pretty, even if I am not taking a photo of it, just helps me feel a little brighter. Smoothie bowls are a lot of fun to decorate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts