Sequestration Meal #297

 

I'm gradually getting inspired again, though I'm not cooking so much. This is a sort of falafel "pizza" I made with a tortilla, some hummus, baby spinach, frozen falafel balls, chopped tomato, and a lemon tahini dressing drizzle. This was really easy and utterly delicious.

Having time off but having to stay close to home, especially in the spring, was pretty good for me, because it forced me to think about what I can do locally to find some rest and recuperation. I decided I would keep walking around when I have the strength--and I'm getting stronger!

My own neighborhood has surprises, which is where I'm sticking on weekdays and just wandering around after work. Here's something I found blooming near me.

And there are bunnies about! I even managed to find one that held still long enough for a picture.

I'm probably going to post a bit less in the coming weeks, as I get my bearings while I continue to try to process the rough experience I had several weeks ago. But I'm doing better, and I hope you are, too.

Comments

  1. Bunnies!!
    I am on holidays this week, but even though it is winter here the sun is still far to bright for me to go out. But I am spending it reading and cooking and hanging out with Abby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts