Monbento Original #71 (Double Tier)

 


As I was recovering, I could do a little cooking, but nothing too involved; plus, I could not do any shopping, so things were interesting.

Here we have a bento made of a salad of the end of a bag of spring mix (which somehow had lasted me a remarkably long time), cucumber, red onion, carrot, and Spanish olives with Salad Toppins and homemade honey mustard dressing, alongside some goulash.

The goulash is vegan American goulash using my own recipe, substituting a red bell pepper for green. The produce is really just the pepper, some onion, and garlic, all of which I had, and then a laundry list of pantry goods. As I said, I thought I was staying stocked up for the potential for a snowstorm; instead, I was getting through being injured.

Six dozen of one...

I'm doing better, though, and hopeful that in a week or so, I will be able to go to the store again. In the meantime, stay tuned to see what I come up with!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you really messed your shoulder up. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. But also I had to prioritize, to make sure I only used it for things it had to be used for.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts