ECO Lunchbox Three-in-One #107

 


Because I had some cooked quinoa and chickpeas after I made the meatballs you saw last week, I had an opportunity to try a new-to-me salad. I left out the bell pepper, but this is essentially the recipe from Garden in the Kitchen. I had that with some rice crackers, kiwi, and clementine segments.

This is a pretty basic lunch in some respects, but I've been pretty heavily focused on leftovers, so it was nice to get something new and fresh at midweek (which is when I had this--I think it was a Wednesday). I think the salad would benefit from some nuts or pumpkin seeds for crunch, but my rice crackers filled that bill on this day.

The rice crackers are the multiseed, soy sauce flavored ones from Trader Joe's. It was a long time ago that I went to Trader Joe's, and I'd forgotten about these crackers until I set forth on my almost perpetual pantry challenge. They were so good with this! When things are more in hand around here, I can plan on another Trader Joe's visit.

Would you eat this lunch? Let me know!

Comments

Popular Posts