Sequestration Meal #117

This is a tofu-and-veggie tortilla wrap made from the leftover tofu and veggies from my spring rolls with a side salad I'm glad I finally tried. This is the blueberry-watermelon salad I've seen so many places online but hadn't yet sprung for myself. But since my neighbor has been generous with her herbs, I found this recipe at Food Network and took the plunge.

It turns watermelon into something totally new! I was amazed at how well these flavors go together--and this is so pretty! I'm usually skeptical of mint but sometimes it does great things.

Comments

  1. I enjoy mint but it definitely has a time and a place to use. Watermelon is one place I love using it. I will have to remember this salad for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I hope you have a great summer coming up filled with watermelon and all the berries you want.

      Delete
  2. I'll have to try that blueberry-watermelon salad sometime; it sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes watermelon into something totally different! It would be nice with or without blueberries.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts