Sequestration Meal #360

 


I'm still really struggling, but there are some reliable meals I can always turn to at such times, and this is one of them: Hash browns, toast, and some sort of scramble. This scramble is JUST Egg, mushrooms, spinach, Yves veggie ham, and Daiya cheddar, and it was delicious. Some chopped grape tomatoes rounded it out.

One of the things that makes this such a reliable standby is that the scramble can take most veggies I might have on hand, the hash brown patty bakes up deliciously in the toaster oven every time, it all tastes great together, it has some protein and potassium (the things I've been trying to make sure I get), and the whole thing can be done beginning to end in about 20 minutes.

Also, I have a tip for you for JUST Egg, if you find it sticks to the pan (it's very sticky stuff sometimes): If you mix in 1/2 tablespoon of some unsweetened non-dairy creamer with 3 tablespoons of JUST Egg, it isn't so sticky, and it has a good flavor and texture, too. All around, no complaints here!

Comments

Popular Posts