Dinner Bowl #17

 


I'm not sure what to call this, but basically, I dumped a whole bunch of things in a pot and cooked them until they were done--quinoa, chickpeas, tomato sauce, canned tomatoes, some seasonings, and some leftover cheesy sauce (made with cashews, so it thickened the "stew" nicely). I had whatever you want to call that--cheesy quinoa chickpea stew, maybe?--with some zucchini, roasted cherry tomatoes, and steamed carrots.

Some parsley made an appearance as well.

I did pretty well using up my odds and ends this week, so this is a win. It also tasted good--a yummy sludge!--and that's lovely, too. Honestly, it doesn't even look bad, I think, but maybe I'm extra vegan these days.

Comments

  1. Ohhhhhh yes that sounds so good!!! I have a love hate relationship with quinoa but I think I'd love it cooked this way. I also need to increase my zucchini intake, it's so good! Beautiful, colorful plate 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I know what you mean. I don't get excited about plain quinoa. But it can be so nice sometimes!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts