Low Bowl #14

 


A use-it-up delight: Veggies that needed using, some pasta and peas with the end of my cashew cheesy sauce, and half a frozen hamburger patty.

The veggies were some of my favorites: Sauteed peppers and onions, buttery garlic mushrooms, and steamed carrots. Truth be told, I could have made a meal out of just that, if that were nutritionally advisable for me.

But as it isn't nutritionally advisable to do such things for me, I had some protein-boosted pasta (Barilla Protein+) with my cashew cheesy sauce and peas (also a protein-heavy veggie) and half of my last one of those hamburger patties that make me ill if I try to eat them as hamburgers (too much of something, possibly the fat, who knows). 

It's lovely to use recipes, but sometimes, you just need to cook something. The color and flavor dimensions here are so lovely! I'm glad I made this, even if it wasn't in my original plans.

Comments

Popular Posts